- 1 Is Busch Gardens annual pass worth it?
- 2 Can someone else use my Busch Gardens pass?
- 3 How do I get a guest pass at Busch Gardens?
- 4 What is the difference between Busch Gardens Fun Card and Annual Pass?
- 5 How much is a day pass at Busch Gardens?
- 6 How do I get my free guest ticket at Busch Gardens?
- 7 Can I bring snacks to Busch Gardens?
- 8 How do I know if my Busch Gardens pass is still good?
- 9 Can you wear a fanny pack on rides at Busch Gardens?
- 10 How much is parking for Busch Gardens?
- 11 What 11 parks are included in Busch Gardens platinum pass?
- 12 Do I need reservations for Busch Gardens?
- 13 What’s the difference between a fun card and an annual pass?
- 14 What is a fun card for?
- 15 Are there blackout dates for Busch Gardens Fun Card?
Is Busch Gardens annual pass worth it?
Do you know what the Busch Gardens Annual Pass benefits are and if it’s even worth the price? Annual passes are a great investment for the ThemeParkHipster who likes to relive certain amusement parks again and again. Not only do they cut down on admission costs, but they also entitle you to plenty of perks.
Can someone else use my Busch Gardens pass?
I am a Pass Member and I want to use my discounted/complimentary guest tickets, do those need reservations? Yes, all ticketed guests need reservations. For tickets being redeemed on a kiosk, the guest must accompany a Pass Member with an active reservation for admittance and entry is subject to availability.
How do I get a guest pass at Busch Gardens?
The Member must be with the guest to receive their Free Guest Ticket *, which can be used at either Busch Gardens Williamsburg or Water Country USA. Please check if reservations are required before visiting the parks. Tickets printed via the Self-Service Kiosks at the park must be used on the day they are printed.
What is the difference between Busch Gardens Fun Card and Annual Pass?
4 answers. A Fun Card does not include benefits or discounts. An Annual Pass has discounts and benefits. Annual pass now have few different prices options depending on your selection 50% parking discount, 100% parking discount, 100% parking discount plus 2 one day guest passes, and one more that I don’t remember.
How much is a day pass at Busch Gardens?
How much are tickets to Busch Gardens at the Gate? $109.99 for a single park ticket, which is approximately £90.
How do I get my free guest ticket at Busch Gardens?
When can I use the free guest ticket (s)?
- Select Pass Member Options.
- Scan Annual Pass.
- Select Rewards and Tickets.
- Choose the Free Guest Ticket (s). Tickets must be used on the day printed. Redeem reward on day of use only.
- Checkout and take printed ticket to Park Entrance. Pass Member must be present with guest upon entry.
Can I bring snacks to Busch Gardens?
Hard and soft cooler, glass containers, bags of food, picnic style meals including but not limited to sandwiches, sodas and alcohol may not be taken into the park. Bottles of water (one per person) and single-serve sized snacks (approx. 2 oz or less) are allowed to be brought into the park.
How do I know if my Busch Gardens pass is still good?
You may log into your Pass Member account to review your Annual Pass.
Can you wear a fanny pack on rides at Busch Gardens?
Almost all the thrill rides at Busch Gardens require riders to rent a locker to store their personal items, like back packs, purses, and/or cameras, while riding.. Even better, you can wear a fanny pack or running belt (like a flip belt) to secure your items.
How much is parking for Busch Gardens?
Parking at Busch Gardens costs US$18. It isn’t any cheaper to purchase parking online, only the convenience of not fumbling for cash.
What 11 parks are included in Busch Gardens platinum pass?
Platinum Passes include unlimited visits to Sesame Place, Busch Gardens (Williamsburg and Tampa), SeaWorld and Aquatica Parks (Orlando, San Antonio and San Diego), Water Country USA and Adventure Island through January 2, 2022.
Do I need reservations for Busch Gardens?
Reservations are included at time of purchase. To help ensure a safe and fun experience at the park, all guests are required to make a reservation prior to visiting.
What’s the difference between a fun card and an annual pass?
Unlike annual passes, Fun Cards do not include parking, which is $20 per day for most vehicles. Annual passes also give the member a discount on just about everything in the park — from beverage refills to merchandise to special events.
What is a fun card for?
Adventure Island 2021 Fun Card Enjoy visits to Adventure Island through the end of the 2021 Season. Fun Card does not include admission to select special events, parking or discounts on food and merchandise. Non-transferable and non-refundable. Not valid with other discounts or special offers.
Are there blackout dates for Busch Gardens Fun Card?
Fun Card does not include admission to select special events (including Howl-O-Scream® at Busch Gardens ), parking or discounts on food and merchandise. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay 2021 Blockout dates apply: December 30.