- 1 How do you get a dealers license in Florida without a lot?
- 2 Do you need a car lot to get a car dealer license Florida?
- 3 How many cars can I sell in Florida without a dealers license?
- 4 How long does it take to get a dealer license in Florida?
- 5 How much is a dealers license in Florida?
- 6 How much does it cost to get an auction license in Florida?
- 7 Can a felon get a dealers license in Florida?
- 8 How do u get a dealers license?
- 9 Is car flipping profitable?
- 10 How many cars can you own in Florida?
- 11 How do you get a wholesale car dealer license in Florida?
- 12 How do you get a house auction license in Florida?
- 13 How many cars can you sell privately a year?
How do you get a dealers license in Florida without a lot?
How to Get an Auto Dealer’s License With No Storage Lot
- Contact the Zoning Department.
- Contact the Secretary of State’s Office.
- Contact the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Complete the Auto Dealer Application.
- Apply for a Surety Bond.
- Complete a Dealership Training Course.
- Register the Business Name.
- Apply for a Sales Tax Number.
Do you need a car lot to get a car dealer license Florida?
As long as it can fit all the vehicles you have for sale, your dealership location can be a small property. This is just one piece of the process required to get a Florida car dealer license.
How many cars can I sell in Florida without a dealers license?
This is generally referred to as “curbstoning.” Additionally, Florida law presumes any person, firm, partnership or corporation that buys, sells, offers for sale, displays for sale or deals in three or more motor vehicles in any 12-month period to be a motor vehicle dealer and must have an appropriate license issued by
How long does it take to get a dealer license in Florida?
If you have questions about application procedures and licensing requirements, contact the Regional Office. Im sure you will be approved, and your Florida Used Car Dealer License will be mailed to you within 2-3 weeks. If you are not approved, you should receive a letter within 3 weeks.
How much is a dealers license in Florida?
Proper Florida Dealer License Fees The State of Florida charges Florida dealers to pay a $300 Florida State Dealer License fee for each main location. You should call 850-617-3003 before sending in your Dealer Application to make sure you are writing your check for the correct amount.
How much does it cost to get an auction license in Florida?
|License Type||Original License Fee||Annual Renewal Fee – Primary Location*|
|Motor Vehicle Auction (VA)||$300||$75|
|Salvage Motor Vehicle Dealer (SD)||$300||$75|
|Mobile Home Dealer (DH)||$340||$140|
|Mobile Home Broker (BH)||$340||$140|
Can a felon get a dealers license in Florida?
If a felon has been convicted of a non-violent, non-motor vehicle dealer crime, this most likely will not affect his or her ability to get approved for a dealer license. These include non-violent crimes such as: DUI. DWI.
How do u get a dealers license?
Part of getting your license involves purchasing a car dealer bond (also known as a motor vehicle dealer bond or an auto dealer bond.) Other common requirements include:
- Registering your business.
- Meeting zoning requirements.
- Attending a pre- licensing seminar.
- Providing proof of insurance.
- Passing a background check.
Is car flipping profitable?
That being said, if you don’t mind waiting a little longer for the sale, you may find that specialty vehicles can be very profitable, often making more profit per car than common vehicles. Some people flip or restore just a few classic or exotic cars per year, but earn up to $30,000 per vehicle in profit alone.
How many cars can you own in Florida?
There is no limit to how many cars you can buy or own at one time, and there is no limit on the number of cars that can be registered under your name. As long as you pay your taxes and have the appropriate insurance for all of your vehicles, you should be covered.
How do you get a wholesale car dealer license in Florida?
Florida Auto Dealer License Guide
- ttend a Pre- Licensing Dealer Training Course.
- Obtain a Permanent Business Location.
- Compile the Required Documents.
- Obtain Proof of Liability Insurance.
- Obtain Your Auto Dealer Bond.
- Get Your Free Bond Quote.
- Submit Your Dealer License Application.
- Get Your Free Licensing Tips.
How do you get a house auction license in Florida?
Florida allows you to meet the requirements in one of three ways:
- Attend an auction school consisting of no less than 80 hours of instruction.
- Become an auctioneer’s apprentice by participating in 80 hours of auction sales in 12 months.
- Hold a valid auctioneer’s license in a reciprocal state.
How many cars can you sell privately a year?
As of January 2020, you are able to sell up to 5 vehicles per year as a private party. That means no licenses needed, dealer education, sales taxes paid, etc if you only want to sell 5 cars per year.