- 1 Do you need a car lot to get a car dealer license Florida?
- 2 How much does it cost to get a dealers license in Florida?
- 3 How do I get a wholesale dealers license in Florida?
- 4 What do I need to get a dealers license in Florida?
- 5 Can a felon get a dealers license in Florida?
- 6 How can I get a car auction license in Florida?
- 7 How many cars can I sell in Florida without a dealers license?
- 8 How many cars can you own in Florida?
- 9 Is car flipping profitable?
- 10 Can a wholesale dealer buy from the public?
- 11 How do I get an auction access pass?
Do you need a car lot to get a car dealer license Florida?
As long as it can fit all the vehicles you have for sale, your dealership location can be a small property. This is just one piece of the process required to get a Florida car dealer license.
How much does it cost to get a dealers license in Florida?
Proper Florida Dealer License Fees The State of Florida charges Florida dealers to pay a $300 Florida State Dealer License fee for each main location. You should call 850-617-3003 before sending in your Dealer Application to make sure you are writing your check for the correct amount.
How do I get a wholesale dealers license in Florida?
Business Operation License Once you’ve secured the surety bond, you can apply for a Florida wholesale dealer license in any of the Division’s regional offices, which are most convenient for you. Submit a completed application together with a fee of $300 for each main location.
What do I need to get a dealers license in Florida?
- A copy of your property lease or proof of ownership.
- Proof of electronic fingerprints.
- Proof of completing a dealer training course.
- Copy of your business registration and business name or fictitious name registration documents from the Division of Corporations.
Can a felon get a dealers license in Florida?
If a felon has been convicted of a non-violent, non-motor vehicle dealer crime, this most likely will not affect his or her ability to get approved for a dealer license. These include non-violent crimes such as: DUI. DWI.
How can I get a car auction license in Florida?
Pre- licensing requirements
- Complete the required pre- license education: The FLHSMV requires that all vehicle auction dealer licensees in Florida take 16 hours of pre- license education.
- Get fingerprinted.
- Get a surety bond and liability insurance.
- Register your business so you can legally operate in Florida.
How many cars can I sell in Florida without a dealers license?
This is generally referred to as “curbstoning.” Additionally, Florida law presumes any person, firm, partnership or corporation that buys, sells, offers for sale, displays for sale or deals in three or more motor vehicles in any 12-month period to be a motor vehicle dealer and must have an appropriate license issued by
How many cars can you own in Florida?
There is no limit to how many cars you can buy or own at one time, and there is no limit on the number of cars that can be registered under your name. As long as you pay your taxes and have the appropriate insurance for all of your vehicles, you should be covered.
Is car flipping profitable?
That being said, if you don’t mind waiting a little longer for the sale, you may find that specialty vehicles can be very profitable, often making more profit per car than common vehicles. Some people flip or restore just a few classic or exotic cars per year, but earn up to $30,000 per vehicle in profit alone.
Can a wholesale dealer buy from the public?
Wholesale. A wholesale dealer license allows you to buy from private parties, at the dealer auctions, and from other dealers directly. Wholesale dealers can sell to other dealers, and they can sell/export vehicles to foreign countries. Wholesale dealers cannot sell directly to the public.
How do I get an auction access pass?
You can buy online and go to the live auctions. To get your Atlanta Georgia Dealer License to sell cars, you can go about it two ways. You can go the traditional route and go thru your local DMV to apply for a Used Car License, or you can get your Auction Access Card.