- 1 How do you get a dealers license in Florida without a lot?
- 2 How can I get a dealer license in Florida?
- 3 How long does it take to get a dealer license in Florida?
- 4 Do you need a car lot to get a car dealer license Florida?
- 5 How much does it cost to get an auction license in Florida?
- 6 How much is auction license in Florida?
- 7 How many cars can I sell in Florida without a dealers license?
- 8 Can a felon get a dealers license in Florida?
- 9 How do u get a dealers license?
How do you get a dealers license in Florida without a lot?
How to Get an Auto Dealer’s License With No Storage Lot
- Contact the Zoning Department.
- Contact the Secretary of State’s Office.
- Contact the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Complete the Auto Dealer Application.
- Apply for a Surety Bond.
- Complete a Dealership Training Course.
- Register the Business Name.
- Apply for a Sales Tax Number.
How can I get a dealer license in Florida?
Before Getting Your License You must take a Florida dealer license training course from an approved dealer training school before you apply for your license. Find initial or renewal dealer training at the Florida Independent Automobile Dealers Association Dealer Training School or by calling 888-237-0448.
How long does it take to get a dealer license in Florida?
If you have questions about application procedures and licensing requirements, contact the Regional Office. Im sure you will be approved, and your Florida Used Car Dealer License will be mailed to you within 2-3 weeks. If you are not approved, you should receive a letter within 3 weeks.
Do you need a car lot to get a car dealer license Florida?
As long as it can fit all the vehicles you have for sale, your dealership location can be a small property. This is just one piece of the process required to get a Florida car dealer license.
How much does it cost to get an auction license in Florida?
|License Type||Original License Fee||Annual Renewal Fee – Primary Location*|
|Motor Vehicle Auction (VA)||$300||$75|
|Salvage Motor Vehicle Dealer (SD)||$300||$75|
|Mobile Home Dealer (DH)||$340||$140|
|Mobile Home Broker (BH)||$340||$140|
How much is auction license in Florida?
Forms related to the structure of the business (e.g., Articles of Incorporation, Partnership Agreement, etc.) Fingerprinting fee (currently $54.25 per person) $25,000 Auto Auction surety bond. Completed Florida Dealer License Application and application fee (currently $300 per main business location)
How many cars can I sell in Florida without a dealers license?
This is generally referred to as “curbstoning.” Additionally, Florida law presumes any person, firm, partnership or corporation that buys, sells, offers for sale, displays for sale or deals in three or more motor vehicles in any 12-month period to be a motor vehicle dealer and must have an appropriate license issued by
Can a felon get a dealers license in Florida?
If a felon has been convicted of a non-violent, non-motor vehicle dealer crime, this most likely will not affect his or her ability to get approved for a dealer license. These include non-violent crimes such as: DUI. DWI.
How do u get a dealers license?
Part of getting your license involves purchasing a car dealer bond (also known as a motor vehicle dealer bond or an auto dealer bond.) Other common requirements include:
- Registering your business.
- Meeting zoning requirements.
- Attending a pre- licensing seminar.
- Providing proof of insurance.
- Passing a background check.